Maybe it's just my love language of gift giving or maybe it's because I like my boyfriend so much (actually, both!) but I feel like I'm always thinking of things to get him. Most recently, he sent me a stuffed animal bulbasaur and I was WAY too excited. Getting gifts for your significant other can be so much fun but also very difficult. What is the perfect gift for your favorite person who is thousands of miles away? Here are some gifts you can treat them to even when they're away!
2. Get them jewelry that relates to your relationship or their passion
3. Send them a stuffed animal
4. Send them a letter filled with things you appreciate about them
5. Venmo them money for Starbucks
6. Make a photo album or scrap book of your favorite memories
7. Make them a bracelet with their favorite colors
8. Make or paint them a piece of pottery
9. Create a date jar full of ideas for when you see each other again
10. Send them a gift basket for a Netflix Party movie night
11. Make a playlist for them of the songs you both love
12. Get them a picture puzzle with a picture of you and them
13. Make them a homemade blanket
14. Get them a virtual gift card to their favorite restaurant and have a virtual date night
15. Send them a personalized star map of the day you met, started dating, or got engaged
Interested in more gift ideas? Check out these 8 Valentine's Day Gift Ideas For Your Long-Distance Partner!