My Ghost Story

My Ghost Story

The Following is 100% True

163
My Ghost Story
Youtube

In honor of Halloween being this month, I decided to share my own personal ghost experience. The following is 100% true. I have never shared this story with the public, and I have never even written it down until now.

My parents moved us back to Meridian, Idaho when I was sixteen years old. In our new home, I had the second master bedroom. This meant that attached to my bedroom was a bathroom. On one side, the bathroom had two sinks and a mirror above it. Opposite the mirror and sinks were a walk-in shower, and a tub next to it (not connected). I always felt a bad presence in there, but didn’t feel truly scared until this experience.

It was a summer day. I was in my room with the door shut reading, and while my dad was at work, my mom took some of my sisters with her to go shopping (I have three sisters total). When this happened, I thought my sister closest to me in age was home.

Outside of my door, I could hear loud running in the hallway. Back and forth, back and forth, really loud. I got annoyed and yelled at my sister to stop. The running noises outside my door continued, and I continued to yell at her to stop. Finally, I got up and opened the door. The noise stopped immediately. I thought she ran off to avoid me. I looked all over the house and couldn’t find her. I called my mom and asked if my sister was with her. She said yes. I had been home alone the entire time.

Later that night, I was washing my face up for bed. Remember what I said about the layout of the bathroom. As I raised my face from the sink and looked in the mirror, I saw, sitting in my bathtub, a woman. I can still remember what she looked like to this day. She had brown hair that was up in a bun, brown eyes, and she looked to be in her fifties. She looked straight ahead, not at me at all. As soon as I saw her I turned around to face the bathtub, but by the time I turned around, there was no one there.

After that, I was very quick whenever I used my bathroom. I never had another experience while I was there, and I haven’t had any since then. As I told this story to my mom for the first time, I watched a knowing smile come across her face. She told me that about a week after they moved in, they found out that a woman had died in that house.