How To Get Organized

How To Get Organized

if you're feeling stressed about keeping tack of your life, here is a way to take control of your stress.

17
How To Get Organized

Now that you’re in college and have so much to do, you’re probably having a rough time keeping track of everything. Between Greek Life, sports, and the various organizations offered on your college campus, you might find it difficult to even begin getting organized. But, in reality it isn’t that hard. In fact, if you do it in a way you enjoy it could be super fun. I find organization relaxing and you could as well if you follow these simple steps.

The first step anyone should take in becoming organized is sitting down and writing out everything you do in a day. This may seem tedious, but when you do this you find all of the extra time you have and knowing that is super important. The second step-after you know where your spare time lies-is write down all of your important commitment’s dates and times. The best way to keep track of all these dates and times efficiently is to do so in a calendar. The third step in staying organized is having fun with it. By this, I mean to personalize your calendar and make it your own. Get stickers, different colored pens, clips, sticky notes, or anything that you love. You can even decorate it according to the season or holidays coming up. Basically, you can do anything you want with your calendar because it’s yours.