Get Intimate With Natural Lube

Get Intimate With Natural Lube

Lube - it’s a must-have for all of us.

9
Get Intimate With Natural Lube

.

Lube - it’s a must-have for all of us. No matter what kind of sex you enjoy, using lube during sex is an absolutely necessity, but have you ever considered using natural lube? You might not even know what the differences between regular lube and natural lube are, but today, we are here to answer all your questions about natural lube. We’ll tell you everything you need to know about why you need it, why it’s superior to traditional lube, and why CBD lube is the best kind of natural lube. To become an expert on natural lube (not really, but you’ll feel like it), keep on reading.

Why Should I Use Lube?

Before we dive right into talking about natural lube, we've got to have a basic understanding of why you should use any kind of lube during sex. If you’ve been having sex without lube, then this paragraph is going to blow your mind. Lube is absolutely necessary for enjoyable sex. Yes, you read that right - it is necessary. Enjoyable sex is basically unattainable without lubricant. Why is this, you might ask? For starters, lube makes penetration a breeze. For a lot of people, penetration is oftentimes the most uncomfortable part of sex. However, if you put on lube before penetration happens, then you’ll find that penetration can actually be really smooth and painless. While vaginas naturally produce lubricant during sex most of the time, sometimes it’s not enough, especially since there’s lube that can be easily bought to help make sex more enjoyable. When you have lube, you can apply it as liberally as you want; go crazy with it. It will both make sex less painful and help protect condoms from breaking or slipping (if you’re someone who has a need to use condoms during sex). Minds are being blown everywhere among people who didn’t realize how much of a difference lube makes during sex.

What is Natural Lube?

Now that we’ve covered why you should use any lube to begin with, we’ll now discuss what natural lube is. Natural lube, as the name suggests, is like any other old lube, but it is made with natural ingredients. Unnatural lubes are usually made of mostly inorganic and potentially harmful ingredients. A common type of natural lube is CBD lube, which incorporates cannabidiol, a plant extract gathered from the cannabis plant, as one of the main ingredients. CBD lube is a great option for natural lubes because the effects of CBD make the lube even more pleasurable to use.

Why Should I Use Natural Lube?

Next, let’s move on to answering the question of why you should use natural lube, especially since there are so many options for unnatural lubes currently on the market. As we mentioned, natural lubes use natural, organic ingredients. Think about it this way; when it comes to your sensitive regions, would you rather put on unnatural ingredients that could potentially expose the most sensitive parts of your body to harsh chemicals and cause a lot of damage, or would you rather invest in high-quality natural lube to not have to worry about exposing your body to unnatural chemicals while you’re in the middle of some intense sex? For us, the answer is simple: natural lube is 100% the way to go. Since there are natural lubes like CBD lube on the market, there are so many ways to improve your sex life even further and make sex that much more enjoyable using natural lube. The reasons for using natural lube over unnatural lube are overwhelming, and you just can’t deny that natural lube is better, especially considering how harmful some of the chemicals in unnatural lube can be.

Why Should I Use CBD Lube?

Let’s dive into a more specific kind of natural lube: CBD lube. CBD lube is the queen of natural lubes. The cannabidiol which is gathered from the cannabis plant not only helps with the penetration aspect of sex but also increases the flow of blood to the area in which the lube is applied. In other words, when CBD lube is applied to the vulva, it makes the vulva more sensitive to sex in the best way possible. CBD also helps with muscle relaxation, allowing the body to feel relaxed during sex and not tense up unnecessarily, causing discomfort. If you’re considering natural lube, why not shoot for the stars and go with CBD lube?

Conclusion

We hope this article was helpful in showing you what all the fuss about natural lube is about. By using natural lube or CBD lube, you’ll find that sex is so much more enjoyable than you ever thought possible. If you haven’t used lube in the past before, drop everything you’re doing and go find some natural lube. After you experience the most pleasurable sex of your life, you’ll be thanking us.