Finals season is rough. At a time of year where Christmas trees are put up, holiday cheer is in full swing, and snow begins to start, college students are suffering through hours of catch-up instead of enjoying this time with their families. As sad as it may be, it is the harsh reality of life. Here are some things you, a stressed college student, can do to get in the holiday spirit.
1. Listen to Christmas/holiday musicGiphy
Even if you're not a die-hard Christmas/holiday music fan, listening to one day will help get you in the spirit of the holidays.
2. Take a break from studying and watch your favorite holiday movieGiphy
My personal favorite is "Elf."
3. Start gift-shopping for your familyGiphy
No better way to spread the holiday cheer than making your family happy!
4. Put up some decorations in your roomGiphy
Even a 2-foot tall tree will help get you ready for the holidays.
5. Sing loud for all to hearGiphy
"The best way to spread holiday cheer is singing loud for all to hear." -Buddy the Elf
Happy almost holidays (a.k.a final season is almost over)!