Georgia Peaches Take The World By Storm

Georgia Peaches Take The World By Storm

After all, there ain't nothin' sweeter.

6
Georgia Peaches Take The World By Storm
thesamanthashow.com

If you've ever been to the great state of Georgia, or live there like myself, it's no secret that the girls are nothing short of extraordinary. We've earned the title of Georgia Peach that has a connotation of multiple positive things to everyone around us! We're more than just your typical southern belle - we pack a punch, too! The list of things people admire about girls from Georgia is miles long, but there are a few that stand out the most.

1. We were raised by a southern mama who loves Georgia more than we do.

Whether we like it or not, our mamas are not the calm before the storm. They raise us to be strong, independent, God-fearing women who know how to get things done!

2. We know a thing or two about the kitchen.

It's basically in our genes. If you meet a girl from Georgia who doesn't know how to cook or doesn't like to, you've found a rare species my friend. We were brought up to make a hot meal worthy of a magazine on a daily basis! Every family gathering is based around the food all of our fellow Georgia ladies love to make - and you can't forget that peach cobbler your Grandma makes that no one else can beat!

3. Daddy taught us how to use a gun.

Whether we were hunting beside him, or simply learning the basic anatomy of a gun, our dads were there to teach us a skill not every other girl has. Knowing how to use a gun makes girls from Georgia not only attractive to men, but also provides a challenge. You wouldn't want your girlfriend to be a better shot than you, but it usually happens doesn't it?

4. Our relationship with God is stronger than any bond.

I think it's safe to say that 90 percent of Georgia girls grew up in a church with a family who showed her the importance of having a fiery passion for God. Faith is important in any sense, not just religion, but when you have that foundation, there's peace within yourself and the world around you. Georgia girls are different than the rest because we love the world we live in, because we have an amazing God who created it just for us!

5. There's tons of songs written about us!

If Georgia girls weren't so spectacular, why would people feel the need to write song after song about us? Most of the time, the songs just mention us, because it's describing the wonderful state we grew up in.

That's what sets girls from Georgia apart from the rest. The traits you see are a product of our raising, but we have to owe all of the compliments to the place we call home. Georgia is the best place to raise a family, to go to college, to vacation - the list is endless. We love Georgia, and it loves us! We are proud of the title 'Juicy Georgia Peach' because it is more than a title. It's a way of life.