Gamer to Srat

Ever been hanging out with your boyfriend when he started playing video games? If so, you've been in the position I have been in. Where he started talking about all these things and you weren't sure what he was saying. 

Well I'm here to help that all go away. I've consulted several frat guys, boyfriend included, in giving me the low down of video game talk and helped me convert it into something every srat girl will understand.

NERD--------------->SRAT
ResResurrection Waking up from a hangover
CrawlerZombie without legsGoing up the stairs when drunk
N00b (or noob)Someone new to the gamePledge
PointsMoneyWhat you use to buy alcohol
ScrubSomeone who thinks they're cooler than they actuallyGDI
HackA cheatNot paying for anything because you can flirt your way out of it
KickTo be kicked out of the gameThrown out of the bars or frat house
LagDelay in game caused by poor Internet connection When it's awkward at the party because nothing is happening
Mod
Modification - add on to the game for exampleReapplying your makeup
SpawnWhen the character goes into the game - begins play for youThe moment you walk into a date party, usually followed by a scream of "I'mmm herrrrree!"
ClanOfficially organized team of players that play other teamsYour squad

For guns though, that's just one you'll have to learn - or always just do the smile and nod. 

Good luck ladies.