20 Reactions To The Game Of Thrones Series Finale

20 Stark Reactions 'Game of Thrones' Fans Had The Series Finale

Spoilers for the series finale!

21

It's been 8 seasons leading up to finally seeing who will sit n the iron throne...here are some reactions to watching the series finale of Game of Thrones.

1. Officially the last Lanister.....

https://giphy.com/gifs/S...

Tryion finds his brother and sister squashed like bugs under The Red Keep and honestly I'm emotional.

2. DANY IS THE MAD QUEEN SEND HELP

She's like every classic evil villain who wants their own utopia and will kill anyone who stands in her way....

3. YES TYRION STAND UP TO HER!

He TROWS his Hand of the Queen pin in front of her and is like "screw you for killing millions of innocents!" This is why we love him!

4. Jon Isn't Just Any Targaryen, He's a GOOD Targaryen!

https://giphy.com/gifs/g...

He knows he wouldn't do what Dany did but he's too loyal to admit it! HE SHOULD BE KING!!

5. I Saw Jon Killing Dany A Mile Away

https://giphy.com/gifs/R...

Honestly not surprised one bit

6. DROGON TRYING TO WAKE UP DANY MADE ME CRY

https://giphy.com/gifs/b...

Excuse me while I cry for the rest of my life because OH MY GOD DON'T DO THIS TO ME.

7. Well...all this time waiting to see someone on the iron throne only for Drogon to melt it down...

https://giphy.com/gifs/t...

what a waste tbh

8. Where is Drogon going with Dany??

https://giphy.com/gifs/g...

Guess we'll never know...okay?

9. I appreciate them trying to create a democracy but like...this is Game of Thrones...let's be real here.

https://giphy.com/gifs/6...

I love Sam but honestly I would've laughed too.

10. Sansa telling some wealthy white man to sit down added like 5 years to my life.

https://giphy.com/gifs/g...

We Stan Lady Stark.

11. I understand the method but still...why Bran?

https://giphy.com/gifs/r...

He's literally the weakest character in the show and like the only interesting thing about him is that he can see everything...like just because you can do "magic" doesn't make you a worthy character.

12. Did Bran plan this all along?

https://giphy.com/gifs/g...

He says, "Why else did I come all this way?' like he knew all of this before. Did he see that he would be King so he let the chaos happen? Could he have saved the innocents in Kings Landing before Dany burned them all?

13. Jon is back in the Knight's Watch!

https://giphy.com/gifs/p...

Honestly Knight's Watch Jon thrived.

14. QUEEN OF THE NORTH! QUEEN OF THE NORTH!

https://giphy.com/gifs/g...

I really wanted Sansa on the Iron throne so I'm glad that she's at least the Queen she deserves to be in some way!

15. What's west of Westeros?

https://giphy.com/gifs/g...

Is this no-so subtly hinting at a spin-off...?

16. Tryion is a good Hand don't @ me

Game Of Thrones Frown GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

It was hard to advise Dany because she has such a temper and easily does what she wants, but Bran is really chill and Tryion can shine as his hand more than he did as Dany's.

17. I still don't like Bran on the throne.

https://giphy.com/gifs/g...

IT MAKES NO SENSE

18. Whatever happened to that baby the Night King turned?

https://giphy.com/gifs/p...

Guess we'll never know...

19. GHOST!

https://giphy.com/gifs/s...

Wait, did he lose an ear!? :((((

20. Okay I stan this ending.

https://giphy.com/gifs/g...

I just don't like Bran, the worst character, getting the throne but hey, I don't make the rules.