what to wear for tailgates

4 Trends You Need To Know In Order To Be Actually Game Day Fit

How to dress to impress and still show all your spirit

4156
Personal Photo

Whether you go to a small or big college, it is always hard to find the best fit to wear on game days that will make you feel comfortable and look incredible. It was very hard for me considering I did not know what to wear AT ALL. But I did manage to learn. For the girls that are like me and still have zero ideas on what to wear for the game days, read on.

Bell bottoms are back

madthompss

You read that right! Bell bottoms are back in style and everyone loves it. They are for sure the most fun jeans that any gal could wear. The best part is that the fit and flare style of the jeans are made to fit any size. Another good thing about these stylish jeans is that they are very easy to find! I got my bell bottoms from the store, Free People.

Cropped sweatshirts and T-shirts

cropped shirts

This is definitely a "do-it-yourself" kind of outfit. What you do is take an old sweatshirt or t-shirt that is either your team's colors or just a very old team sweatshirt you don't care to put a little personal touch to it. Then, you find the scissors and crop those tops. You can crop it short or just a little, it is all up to you. But this little simple cut will add a lot of style and personality to your game day fit. You can even make your old T-shirts into tube tops. What I do it cute my shirt into the style of a tube top. Then, I cut down the middle of the back of the T-shirt and tie the shirt in the back. Very fun and an easy way to rock your school spirit.

The jean jacket

jean jacket

Everyone needs to have a jean jacket by the time they go into college. It is a great add on to your everyday fit and, especially, your game day fit too. They are really easy to find for cheap too. Just drive down the road to your local GoodWill. I am telling you, an old jean jacket is a good jean jacket. Don't be afraid to go jean-on-jean either! That look is also very much in style. Go ahead and wear your bell bottoms with your jean jacket.

The "Frat Shoes"

frat shoes

WARNING: these shoes are meant to get dirty and beat up. These are the pair of shoes that you do not really care to get ruined. They can be old running shoes, converse, vans, any pair of shoes that you don't have a heart for anymore. The pair of shoes that you pick to be your go-to party shoes will be muddy, dirty, wet, and just really gross-looking by the end of your day since you will most likely be party hopping before it is kick-off time.