10 Reasons I Need To See 'Shallows' Performed At The Oscars

10 Reasons I NEED To See Lady Gaga And Bradley Cooper Perform 'Shallows' At The Oscars This Year

“I haven't had a good cry in a while."

28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo_efYhYU2A

If you're like me, then odds are you're probably obsessed with 'Shallows,' an absolutely gorgeous song by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper from their movie "A Star is Born." You're probably even more obsessed now that the pair are set to perform this song at this year's Oscars.

If you're still with me, then here are 10 reasons I am way too ready to watch what very well may be the performance of the year.

1. I'm ready to be serenaded.

Two sweet voices singing a beautiful, thoughtful, heartfelt song? I think yes. All the yes.

2. I haven't had a good cry in a while.

I won’t lie, I shed quite a few tears when I watched this movie, and every time I hear this song? Well, it puts me right back in those feelings.

3. It's literally one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.

I mean this is just a solid truth. The melody, the harmonies, the guitar and the build-up to Lady Gaga hitting some huge notes — what more could I ask for?

4. A live version of one of my current favorite songs? I think yes.

I can’t lie, I played this song on repeat in the car the other day. That being said, a live version would definitely help spice things up a bit.

5. Their voices are magical, I am convinced.

Totally. 100%. I am convinced there is some kind of sorcery going on with hope beautiful their voices sound together.

6. 'A Star is Born' was also amazing.

Truly, positively, wonderfully incredible. That is all.

7. It will make my week.

I think my week would instantly get a boost just by beginning with hearing this song.

8. Actually, who knows, it might even make my whole month.

Scratch that. It’ll make my whole month. 100%.

9. Have I mentioned that they're the coolest.

They’re literally the coolest, and that’s about where the fan girl part comes in.

10. So I can fangirl like never before.

I mean, what more can I say? Sometimes I can’t help but fangirl over stuff, especially stuff like this.

If you're wondering where I'll be on Oscar Sunday, then look no further than my couch, staring at a TV screen. It's going to be a great time.