Gabe the Dog has Passed Away

Gabe the Dog has Passed Away

:(

103
Gabe the Dog has Passed Away
Gabe the Dog

Yesterday, on January 20th, 2017, I was surfing Facebook, like you do, and in The Church of Gabe the Dog our lord and savior Facebook page, I saw a post that said, "rip gabe." I look at it, and thought it was just a meme relating to some metaphorical death, maybe involving the inauguration yesterday.

As the day went on, I kept seeing these posts, and I started to panic. Was Gabe, the beautiful pupper, actually gone??

For those of you who don't know, Gabe the Dog is the fantastic doggo, famous for videos of him "borking" to music. Of course it is just pitch shifted clips of him borking along to music, but yeah, here is one example:

As one can assume, social media, and myself, have been pretty torn up about this incident. Like, 2016 is over, why is this still happening? (I know, the year has nothing to do with it).

There are an infinite amount of condolences given to the family of this godly doggo, and he will be missed. He was a talented Gabe, and was the best sneezer I've ever heard.