14 Things Every College Girl Thinks When She Goes Out, Told Best By Todd Chrisley

We have all thought at least one of these things when we go out, for whatever reason it maybe.

1972

We have all gone out with our friends at least once right whether it is as the DD or the life of the party, and during that journey we have had at least one of these thoughts and who else better to explain these thoughts than the one and only Todd Chrisley.

1. "I know that eating leaves and grass is supposed to make me feel good, but it doesn't make me feel full. And that's an issue"

Let's be real all we want is a burger right about now, not a salad.

2. "People in Hell want ice water. Doesn't mean they're getting it"

For the 10,000,000 time I am not giving you my number.

3. "Take a step back and get a tic tac" 

That one boy who gets wayyy too close and his breath smells like a mixture of smoke and alcohol.

4. "Ignorance I can fix. Stupid is forever"

When your one friend has had wayyy too much to drink after they swore yesterday they were never drinking again.

5. "Class not ass" 

You know who I am talking about, there is always one girl with more skin showing than clothes on.

6. "If they have a penis I don't trust them"

7. "I am gonna go before I lose whatever religion I got left in my body"

When that one friend has been testing you all night and they refuse to listen to you.

8. "Let me give you a tip, don't be a douchebag"

Every girl to every drunk boy who was rude while trying to pick up girls.

9. "Just because someone looks good doesn't mean they are good for you. Spoiled milk is still white"

Looks are not everything, don't go home with someone just cause they're cute.

10. "Just cause it zips doesn't mean it fits"

We are all about body positivity but don't cut off your circulation.

SEE ALSO: The End Of The Semester As Told By Todd Chrisley

11. "Stop your stupid"

Again you'll probably say this to yourself when your one friend is out of control.

12. "I don't like you sometimes, but I love you always"

We all feel like this at some point about our friends when we are out.

13. "I drink a lot of Coke to make sure I stay hydrated. I hate water"

When you are the DD and you need something besides just water to get you through the night.

14. "Work it"

You know what I mean, whether you're hyping up your friends or just see a girl out who has the best outfit.

A night out in a college town is definitely different than going out in your hometown. So, tell all your friends to come visit — they will enjoy every minute!