26 Trendy Halloween Couples Costumes For You And Your BOO
relationships

Use these hilarious ideas to spark your creativity this Halloween!

1926
Silvia Skelling Via Flickr

With Halloween approaching and cuffing season starting up, coordinating Halloween costumes are a must to debut your boo at all the Halloween parties you'll be attending! Whether it's for a college party, or just going out to a bar, if you dress as one of these you'll get lots of laughs!

1. Keke and Drake 

www.trendstees.com

Put together a typical Drake costume, and grab one of these shirts for your girl! Bonus points if you bring a steering wheel prop!

2. Juul and Pod

pbs.twimg.com

There are going to be tons of these at the party already, why not dress as one?

3. Classic Vines

images.wetheunicorns.com

This may take some planning, but get creative and go as your favorite Vine! You can always use paper or signs to label yourselves to ensure others get the joke.

4. Cop and Prisoner

s16391.pcdn.co

Cop and robber is such a classic couple's costume move with so many variations. Looks good every year.

5. Moth and Lamp

cdn.someecards.com

Express your sense of humor with this meme-tastic idea.

6. Angel and Devil

i.pinimg.com

Opposites attract! Plus, if you own white and black clothing, you can keep your purchases to a minimum on this one!

7. Mermaid and Captain

www.gravetics.com

Show everyone how NAUGHTYcal you can be this Halloween!

8. BDE

If you know, you know. One wears an eggplant costume, and the other wears a lightning bolt costume for the ultimate power move. You could also just put the emojis on t-shirts! (@Pete Davidson)

9. Dalmation and Fireman

i.pinimg.com

Suggest this one to bae so he'll show off his muscles ;) Bonus points if he picks you up in a fireman carry for photos!

10. Post Malone and One of His Favorite Items

photos.costume-works.com

One of you be Post Malone and the other could be a cigarette or a beer can. A classic duo! :,)

11. Eggs and Bacon

media1.popsugar-assets.com

Go the eggstra mile and show everyone what you and your boo got cookin' together ;)

12. Jack and Coke

i.pinimg.com

The bartender won't even have to ask what you want to drink!

13. Playboy Bunny and Hugh Hefner

stayglam.com

Ah yes, the somewhat trashy yet timeless classic.

14. Vape girl and Wow Boy Vine

i.kym-cdn.com

Wear all black, bring a juul, and make make a sign!

15. mermaid man and barnacle boy

i.pinimg.com

When you bond over spongebob memes, you know what to do.

16. Astronaut and The Moon

i.imgur.com

For the couples whose love is *out of this world* <3

17. Lil' Red Riding Hood and Big Bad Wolf

i1.wp.com

Another classic idea for the couple who owns a flannel and doesn't mind splurging on a red hood.

18. Superman and Wonder Woman

farm8.static.flickr.com

I can't think of a better way to look super.

19. Ron Swanson and Bacon

i.pinimg.com

For when you and bae love watching 'Parks and Rec' together.

20. FAKE NEWS

i2.wp.com

Hopefully, this costume doesn't describe your relationship... There are many ways to execute this costume! They sell a variety of shirts, dresses, and jackets or even DIYs if you find this funny. One of you could even go as Trump and the other as fake news.

21. Bob Ross and His Artwork

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

Show everyone at the party how creative you are! You guys getting together was no "happy accident".

22. Sports Player and Mascot

i.pinimg.com

For the sporty couples out there, show off your love for your favorite team!

23. Pumpkins

i.pinimg.com

This costume is a simple and cute opportunity to be spooky with your cuffing SZN boo!

24. Kim K. and Kanye

i.pinimg.com

With all the wild things constantly going on with this family, you'll definitely be recognized at the party!

Gordon Ramsay and The Idiot Sandwich Meme

vh1.mtvnimages.com

This one is so simple and so funny! Especially if you made signs that said "idiot sandwich". Just get chef costumes and tape some bread to your girl's head.

26. Kermit and Tea Meme

i.ytimg.com

One of you dress as Kermit, and the other can dress as The Tea. The combos and variations are simple, but hilarious!