11 Funniest Facebook Statuses

11 Funniest Facebook Statuses

You'll LOL for sure.

176
11 Funniest Facebook Statuses
VCHCA

Some of the funniest things you will come across on the Internet are found on social media. Whether the "material" is from friends or the people you follow- articles, memes, and pictures on social sites never disappoint you without at least one thing that will make you laugh out loud when you log onto sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and the likes. One of the most humorous things beyond the articles and the pictures are the numerous Facebook statuses.

From complaining about school, exes, and life in general, to embarrassingly funny responses in the comments section, our friends share some of the funniest things ever.

Here are some of the funniest ones I’ve found on the Internet:

1. Probably one of the best, most creative ideas I've found on the internet! Who is up for this on my birthday?!

But first, let me get a license.

2. #Facts

If only our brain could boast its brilliance when we needed it to.

3. When your grandparents have Facebook and they comment irrelevant replies to your status. In all honesty, though, this is pretty cute!

Make a Facebook for your grandparents!

4. She/He probably tells the best bedtime stories.

#mommydaddyproblems

5. When what you say comes to bite your butt.

Good one Thomas! If only Jordan knew the "never" in his status was definitive.

6. When Santa and Rudolph make a Facebook.

I cannot confirm the authenticity of this, but still...

7. When you are friends with your science teacher on Facebook and make a scientifically incorrect status and all your effort to motivate people goes to waste.

But...no time is a bad time to learn science!

8. When Mark Zuckerberg responds to your status about him.

When you make something like Facebook, of course, you would use it all day long!

9. I thought I was the only one!

...But Nemo isn't a person.

10. GPA vs Gas Prices.

Good response, but the status wins. (insert sad emoji with a tear)

11. And this is why we learn grammar.

And are told to use it!

Hope you enjoyed the statuses! Make sure you share some of your own funny statuses or statuses of your friends!