Fun Things To Do This Halloween

Fun Things To Do This Halloween

Covid-19 doesn't mean you have to sit inside all alone this Halloween. Here's a list of things that are fun--and safe-- to do this Halloween.

30
Fun Things To Do This Halloween

2020 has been an unusual year: instead of hanging out with friends, we've been sitting inside the house, binge watching Netflix, and struggling to do an ungodly amount of online work. Halloween has been changed, too, in the face of this pandemic and instead of partying or group costumes, we have to adjust to this as well. Luckily, I've come up with some ways to adapt. Here are a few ways to celebrate that respect our coronavirus social distancing guidelines.

Watch Some Spooky Movies

A very classic way to celebrate Halloween is simply just laying back and watching some good spooky films. You can watch anything from the most popular horror movies to the classics. You can even do a zoom party with all of your friends or invite one of your closest friends to enjoy it with you (make sure you social distance and mask up, guys! Get tested to if possible.)

Recommendations: Edward Scissorhands, US, It, Tim Burton's Corpse Bride, Hocus Pocus, The Addams Family, Sleepy Hallow, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, The Conjuring.

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins!

Halloween is the holiday of pumpkins, so make sure you enjoy the 31st by making use of these squash family fruits. Buy your own pumpkins and make jack-o-lanterns! Visit your local pumpkin patch! Make a pumpkin pie, or pumpkin cookies, or a pumpkin spiced-latte! Embrace the pumpkin!

Dance to Halloween Themed Songs

Just as many Halloween movies that have been made, there have been plenty of Halloween songs, too! Whether it be soundtrack music, Thriller by Micheal Jackson, or something alt-rock, just because you want to have an excuse to listen to alt-rock, you can just turn up your fave spooky music and have a jam session,

Costume Contest!

There may be no parties (or there shouldn't be at least, BE SAFE GUYS,) there's no reason why you can't dress up anyways. Have you and all your friends make a group theme for costumes or even dress up as the same thing to see who did it best! Post the pictures to your socials and decide who wins! Then give a gift card to the winner!

Halloween may look different this year, but you can still have fun. Try your best to have Halloween spirit this year, while isolating--or at least, maintaining a safe distance--from your friends.