21 Summer Date Ideas To Look Forward To
Dating

21 Summer Date Ideas To Look Forward To

You don't want to waste your few months of freedom.

420
21 Summer Date Ideas To Look Forward To

The spring semester is nearing its end. This means that summer is coming up, and quick. Here are a few ideas for fun and unique dates.

1. Have a pool day.

Dog Fail GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy

Spending a day with your significant other out by the pool, getting some sun. The perfect day.

2. Go to a carnival.

There's nothing like kissing on a ferris wheel.

3. Go to a drive-in movie.

It may seem old-fashioned, but drive-in movies are ALWAYS a good time. Fun, private, and romantic.

4. Have a beach day.

The salt, the sand, the fresh air. There's nothing more summery than that.

5. Have a sunset picnic.

Pack a cooler full of your favorite foods and find a nice spot. Spend a couple hours in solitude. Watch the sun go down and the stars come up. What is better?

6. Road trip to a nearby city.

Turn on some summertime jams and go find some hidden treasures.

7. Spend a day finding the best ice cream in your area.

Taste test all the ice cream places in your town and find your favorite. It's a good excuse to eat ice cream all day.

8. Watch fireworks.

This would probably be an Independence Day thing, but still fun.

9. Have a bonfire with a bunch of your friends.

There's nothing better than staying up late and having those deep discussions by the fire.

10. Go to a concert.

Splurge and get yourself tickets to see your favorite artist. It'll be something you won't regret.

11. Go horseback riding.

Get a little out of your comfort zone and spend time in nature with some of the most beautiful animals out there.

12. Go strawberry picking.

Not only is this a fun activity, it is also a yummy one. You get to eat all that you pick.

13. Make watermelon sculptures.

Turn this into a competition; see who can make theirs the prettiest sculpture!

14. Go stargazing.

Search for constellations and other patterns you can find. There's nothing quite like laying under the stars!

15. Spend a day out on the water.

Sailboating, paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing. Find some water and enjoy it.

16. Go to a food truck festival.

There's not much better than spending time with your significant other, but spending time with them and trying delicious food... yum.

17. Go go-cart racing.

Competitive AND exciting!

18. Have a water fight.

Water balloons, water guns, etc. It's all fun, just pick your weapon.

19. Have a game night.

This can be board games, video games, or any other kind of game. Order a pizza, invite some other couples over, and kick back.

20. Have a sand volleyball tournament.

A perfect excuse to having some fun competition in great weather.

21. Go to a theme park.

Disney World. Need I say more?