7 Fun Fall Date Ideas For Young Couples
relationships

7 Fun Fall Dates For You And The Candy Apple Of Your Eye

Here are my seven favorite things to do in the fall with my boyfriend!

175

Let's face it, sometimes going out to dinner every weekend gets boring... or maybe not! In any case, here are seven fun things you and your boo can do now that it's getting cooler outside!

Corn maze

You might get stuck in the corn like some scary "Children of the Corn" nightmare, but hey, you'll find your way out eventually, right? Seriously though, trying to work through the maze with your partner can be both challenging and hilarious... especially if one of you is directionally challenged.

Carve pumpkins

Flickr

This is pretty cheap, and if you pick good designs, it can be really fun! You get a chance to let your crafty side shine through, and you can feel like a little kid again. Be wary, though: If you pick a design that's super hard, it may not turn out exactly as you planned...

Go to a haunted house

Flickr

This one is fun because you can hang on to your partner the whole time and hide behind them. Seriously though, I love haunted houses for some unknown reason, and there are a lot of affordable ones that make for a good adventure.

Have a bonfire

Flickr

Bonfires are super cozy, cheap and fun! Invite a few friends over and have a party!

Make couples costumes

Flickr

OK, literally every girl plans Halloween like at least a month before it happens, so why not get your boo involved too? Couples costumes can be hilarious when you pull them off the right way, so plan ahead and make a good one!

Go on a hay ride

If you couple this with food before/after, or maybe both, this makes for a fun date! Just don't go if it's recently rained; trust me, you'll thank me later.

Visit a local farm or orchard

Flickr

Orchards have the BEST apples ever, and they often have a lot of other cute homemade fall things as well! If you're super good at baking, you can make a pie with them... or if you're like me, good luck!

What's your favorite thing to do with your boo in the fall? Comment below!