15 Fun Facts About Me

15 Fun Facts About Me

"Sometimes you have to get to know someone really well to realize you're really strangers." – Mary Tyler Moore

186
Personal Photo
Personal Photo

If you really want to get to know someone, ask them for fun facts. They can be the most random information but it can tell you what people find most interesting about themselves. When I told my friends that I wrote for an online forum, they told me to write an article about myself. I figured, "why not?" So this one is for them.

1. In 2011, my family took a 30-day road trip Out West, stopping at all the major monuments and state parks. I started a scrapbook in 2012 and have yet to finish.

Personal Photo

Feeding Burros at Yellowstone.

2. I jumped off the Stratosphere in Las Vegas and yearn to go skydiving.

3. I was supposed to be name Kylie Rose. If I was a boy, I was going to be named Dillan.

4. As a Thanksgiving tradition, my family would take a cruise each year. I have been on seven or eight.

Personal Photo

5. Growing up, I had a cockatoo, hamsters, a guinea pig, fish, hermit crabs, turtles, and a bearded dragon. I was never allowed to have a cat or dog.

Personal Photo

Skipper peeking out of his towel.

6. I collect key chains from every place I visit; I have over 80 so far.

Personal Photo

All of my keychains in one place.

7. I did gymnastics from 5-years-old to 13-years-old, only stopping because of injury. I picked it back up when I started college but had to stop because I got injured again.

Personal photo

8. I tried to play soccer but ended up doing cartwheels on the field and comforting my coach when he guys messed up.

9. I want to travel the world, starting with Australia to see where I was born.

Personal Photo

Baby Lexi with her pet kangaroo.

10. I own 3 guitars, 2 flutes, and a ukulele.

Personal Photo

11. Before entering college, I hated the taste of coffee and swore that I would never get addicted to it but here I am, fiending for at least a cup a day.

12. I don't like being the center of attention; I prefer to be in the background observing everyone around me.

13. I used to want to be on American Idol.

14. I'm the youngest of four children with two older half-sisters and an older brother.

Personal Photo

15. The water is the one place I feel like I can breathe; whether that is a swimming pool, the ocean, or even the rain, I love it.

Personal Photo