If you really want to get to know someone, ask them for fun facts. They can be the most random information but it can tell you what people find most interesting about themselves. When I told my friends that I wrote for an online forum, they told me to write an article about myself. I figured, "why not?" So this one is for them.
1. In 2011, my family took a 30-day road trip Out West, stopping at all the major monuments and state parks. I started a scrapbook in 2012 and have yet to finish.
Feeding Burros at Yellowstone.
2. I jumped off the Stratosphere in Las Vegas and yearn to go skydiving.
3. I was supposed to be name Kylie Rose. If I was a boy, I was going to be named Dillan.
4. As a Thanksgiving tradition, my family would take a cruise each year. I have been on seven or eight.
5. Growing up, I had a cockatoo, hamsters, a guinea pig, fish, hermit crabs, turtles, and a bearded dragon. I was never allowed to have a cat or dog.
Skipper peeking out of his towel.
6. I collect key chains from every place I visit; I have over 80 so far.
All of my keychains in one place.
7. I did gymnastics from 5-years-old to 13-years-old, only stopping because of injury. I picked it back up when I started college but had to stop because I got injured again.
8. I tried to play soccer but ended up doing cartwheels on the field and comforting my coach when he guys messed up.
9. I want to travel the world, starting with Australia to see where I was born.
Baby Lexi with her pet kangaroo.