11 Struggles That Anyone Who Works Full-Time Over The Summer Can Relate To

You have some extra cash but no free time to do anything remotely fun.

95

Summer is supposed to be the time when you're free to do whatever you want. No classes to wake up early for, no homework to be completed each night...but what about the bills you've got piling up? Working a full-time job has its ups and downs; you have some extra cash but no free time to do anything remotely fun. These 11 struggles are sure to cross your mind if you're one of the *lucky* ones that get to work full-time jobs this summer.

1. You think you'll get rich fast.

Yeah, til your first month of rent is due or you realize cooking (or eating out) every night is not going to be cheap.

2. You will constantly feel tired.

Working 40 hours a week just might be the death of you.

3. You'll miss your social life.

Sure, you'll have the nights and weekends, but you can kiss those spontaneous weekday beach trips goodbye.

4. You'll surely miss your friends.

You'll quickly learn to love your coworkers, though, since most of your time will be spent with them.

5. You might even miss the school year.

Writing essays and reading textbooks absolutely sucked, but at least there was a point when the workload was over and you could enjoy yourself.

6. You'll learn to have a love-hate relationship with your job.

You love the money and experience it brings you, but you know you're not ready for a full-time job; can we stay in college forever?

7. You probably will have a minimum of five alarms set every morning.

Being an adult is hard work and waking up early is a huge part of that.

8. Your world will revolve around caffeine.

Caffeine, all day every day.

9. You live for the weekend.

Ah, alas, two days you can sleep in if you're lucky.

10. You question how your parents do this every day.

Now you understand why they're always exhausted.

11. You wonder whether or not you're even ready to graduate.

Am I even cut out for this whole adulthood thing?