13 Things You've Done If You're An FSU Student

We've all done them! If you haven't done it yet - no worries, your time is coming.

16

You're not a real FSU student if you haven't done, or aren't planning to do, these 13 things. It's more like a rite of passage, every single student participates, at one point or another. Whether it's because you just had to, your friends said you had to, or it happened by mistake, we've all been

1. Take a plunge in Wescott fountain on your 21st birthday. 

This is the ultimate rite of passage here at Florida State that is taken very seriously. Wait until your 21st and then dive right in and swim a lap or two around good ole Wescott fountain.

2. Get a hug from Ms. Killings.

Everyone at FSU knows that Ms. Killings is a literal angel on earth. Even if you don't have a meal plan, you will still see this incredible woman walking around campus, spreading love and happiness.

3. Sign up for an 8 a.m. class, and then skip most of the classes.

I signed up for one freshman year and really thought I'd be able to do it...

4. Cry over a puppy on Landis.

They're just so darn cute, how can you not?

5. Pull an all-nighter in Stroz.

Yes, accidental all-nighters count.

6. Go to happy hour at Pot's. 

This one just explains itself.

7. Tailgate before attending a football game.

Just because we haven't been playing well recently doesn't mean that you shouldn't attend the games!

8. Make a social media post about how FSU is now a "basketball school" or a "softball school" after attending one of the football games.

Don't lie, you know you've done it.

9. Hiked up Diffenbaugh mountain to take your required foreign language course.

Where did all these hills come from?

10. Walked into the Leach to get back in shape, and then walked right back out. 

Too many meat heads and fit people!

11. Randomly started singing the FSU fight song in your head. 

F-L-O-R-I-D-A

S-T-A-T-E

FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE

WHOOOOO

12. Contemplated swimming in one of the many fountains around campus because it's so dang hot. 

We've all wanted to jump in, clothes and all. It doesn't get any hotter than August in Florida.

13. Wondered why someone would want to go to college anywhere else?

FSU is superior to all, no doubt about it.