From Average To Ideal

From Average To Ideal

Ellen DeGeneres may have pushed her aside a few years, but now she's here to stay.

40
From Average To Ideal
LA Times

Ellen DeGeneres can arguably be one of the greatest people on Earth. Some might say she is greater than dogs or cats, brothers or sisters, maybe moms or dads; she strongly dislikes children but would probably be a great parent. Ellen could be the definition of ideal. She is role model to many of her viewers, some wishing to be her. However, I would never wish to be her. I would love to bring joy to others and spread kindness, but her ED by Ellen shoes she wears just can’t be filled. But the people that work with her are fortunate. Ellen and her staff are some of the most positive people you’ll ever watch on a talk show (see Stephen 'tWitch' Boss below).

Specifically, on The Ellen show there’s always been this, maybe twenty-five-year-old, female that announces to home viewers of something they have won. She’s surprised viewers at department stores and the places they work. You’ve even seen her on the show when she was first hired. Well her name is Jeannie and for six seasons of entering contests and constantly writing to Ellen, Jeannie didn’t win a single thing. Until 2008 she won the ultimate prize of being offered the job of being Ellen's receptionist by Ellen herself. (http://www.ellentv.com/videos/1_isk19vjy)

In her earlier days, America didn't see much of Jeannie because she was mostly in the office answering phone calls.

Today, she's a reporter for The Ellen show. Jeannie has a job many viewers dream of. Not only does she work for Ellen DeGeneres, famous for being generous, Jeannie has the job of bringing happiness to families just by standing on their doorstep or being in their sight. She could be considered famous since viewers recognize her and the reason she stands before them. Jeannie has traveled all over America to hold hands and jump up and down with strangers. Bringing others to tears of happiness is quite the dream job. Not only does Jeannie go to viewers to help them win contests and speak with Ellen, she’s even on the show playing games to help the audience win.

Jeannie has the fortunate life story of being the average American to becoming everyone’s dream. She’s the true “anything can happen” person.