October Movie Bucket List

10 Frightening Films To Binge This Spooky Season

Take a joy ride on a broomstick.

22
Halloween

The cooler months are upon us. With school, work and other responsibilities overwhelming us, why not take the time for some TLC! Either alone with some friends or family, get together during some downtime and kick back into some good old Halloween based movies!

Here are a couple of movies and series to keep you occupied all October! You think you can get to them all before for the month is up? Get some seasoned popcorn and low lights on and enjoy these classic hits for a size on!

"Harry Potter"

Of course Boy Wonder is the first upon our list! No holiday season is truly ever complete without wizards and witches, ogres, three-headed dogs and a headmaster who looks like Santa Clause on a Jenny Craig diet! "Harry Potter" will always provide the thrill, fear, comfort, and warmth for the holiday feels.

"Halloween Town"

Take a joy ride on a broomstick with Marnie and her family and friends, when they discover that they're more than just ordinary people. As you watch this series, we watch these courageous characters embark on their journeys to rescue their family's hometown with the gifts that they possess.

"Twitches"

Twin witches?! Who doesn't love a teen based movie on some soul searching and discovery? Follow these twins, Alexandra and Camryn as they not only discover each other's existence but the discovery of where they're really from, who they really and what power lies within them!

"Halloween"

If you're in the mood for a can't stop won't stop eerie thriller, then Michael Myers is your go-to guy. Sequel after sequel we watch as Michael Myers, a serial killer goes on a spree every Halloween to get his hands on his favorite victim, Laurie Strode. So to keep up with the Myers' hype with the new and final chapter of the "Halloween" series debuts this fall, feel free to catch up with the other nine movies to close the chapter on Michael's killing spree!

"Pirates of the Caribbean"

If you're fond of the sea and hearty merriment, then this is the series for you! Based on the theme ride attractions in Disneyland, join the ever so boozy and gutsy Captain Jack and his crew on the sea of fantastic adventure and thrill amongst friends, allies, enemies, and of course, treasure!

"Hotel Transylvania"

Feeling a little spooked about the vast options of scary, ghoul movies? Kick back with a family fun treat about a vampire and his hotel interacting with humans he just can't beat. This animated series is cute, fun, and cheesy. A fantastic way to fly through some hours with the kiddies during this season!

"Hocus Pocus"

This wouldn't be a classic movie bucket list without the one and only, "Hocus Pocus." Celebrate Disney's 25th anniversary of the three evil witch sisters of Salem by enjoying a nostalgically scary trip down a humorous movie road!

"The Nightmare Before Christmas"

imdb

A trip down spooky lane wouldn't suffice without a dip into Jack Skellington's world. Watch the misadventures of Halloweentown's pumpkin king as he tries to take on Christmas as his newfound holiday!

"The Addams Family"

Families are cute, showing much warmth and care, but this family's lifestyle may have you running for the hills. If that doesn't scare you, watch as the Addams family discovers if the man claiming to be one of their own is who he says to be. After all, no matter where you're from, hearty and cheesy or ghoulish and creepy, family sticks together!

"The Haunted Mansion"

Why not end this major bucket list with a hilarious fun-filled thriller starring Eddie Murphy? Watch as this innocent family vacation becomes and race for their lives as the Evers family discovers that there's more going on tho this spooky mansion then there meets to the naked eye!