Why Friends Is The Show For All Emotions

Why 'Friends' Is The Show To Watch For All Emotions

It takes you through all of them, unbelievably

68

When I first watched 'Friends' I never thought that I would be able to have as many emotions running through my body at once. 'Friends' is one of those shows that encaptures you through the first minute, but you ask yourself why...

Well its because... They planned it that way. In the first few episodes, it is basically to establish the characters and how they play progressive rolls throughout the series. They did this to pull at the heartstrings of many Americans.

The emotions you feel throughout the course of the show are:

Happy:

Sad:

Funny:

Angry:

Through all these emotions, they always find a way to make you laugh. The producers and writers of this show homed in on what they felt the people wanted to see. This was good because when someone needs advice, I always turn to the line:

As viewers, we try to put ourselves in those situations because we try to relate to them ourselves. When I am having a bad day, I watch 'Friends', I'm happy, 'Friends'. Especially as college students, it seems relatable!