The One With A 'Friends' Obsession

The One With A 'Friends' Obsession

A list of some of my favorite episodes of a classic and timeless television show.

"Friends" is arguably one of the best television sitcoms around. As I’m sure many of you know by this point, I am quite the "Friends" enthusiast. I have seen every episode at least 10 times and I have more than one favorite episode. I can tell you what season it is by the characters hairstyle and wardrobe in addition to what’s going on in any specific episode at any time. Due to my undying love for the show, I have decided to compile a list, in no specific order, of some of the better episodes (in my opinion) of this timeless TV classic.

The One Where Ross Got High (Season 6, Episode 9)

The Thanksgiving episodes are some of my all time favorites, with this one at the top of the list. Ross and Monica’s parents come to visit, resulting in many secrets to be spilled. Joey wants to spend the holiday with his hot roommate, Janine, Phoebe had a suggestive dream involving Monica’s father, Rachel tries her hand at making dessert for the evening and fails when she puts beef in it, and Monica and Chandler admit to her parents that they are dating. Oh and Ross tells his parents he smoked weed in college a couple of times.

The One Where Everybody Finds Out (Season 5 Episode 14)

In this episode, Rachel and Phoebe find out about Monica and Chandler dating. Chandler tells Monica he loves her for the first time, and Ross becomes the new owner of “Ugly Naked Guy’s” apartment, in the building next to Monica’s.

The One With Princess Consuela (Season 10, Episode 14)

This episode starts with Phoebe going to get her name changed to her husband’s last name. Monica and Chandler show Joey their new home in the suburbs, and Rachel gets a new job with Louis Vitton, in Paris.

The One With The Cop (Season 5, Episode 16)

This is easily one of my favorite episodes of this show. Joey is jealous of the relationship that Monica and Chandler have formed, as they started out as friends first. Ross is couch shopping for his new apartment, for which he refuses to pay a delivery fee. Phoebe finds a wallet containing an NYPD badge at the coffee shop and is taken out on a date by its owner.

The One With Ross's Tan (Season 10, Episode 3)

Jealous of a spray tan Monica has, Ross decides to get one for himself. This ends up epically failing, as he counted way too slow and ended up being ridiculously tan on half of his body and very un-tan on the other half of his body.

The One With The Embryos (Season 4, Episode 12)

Phoebe agrees to be the surrogate for Frank and Alice while Chandler and Joey verse Monica and Rachel in a trivia game hosted by Ross in order to determine which pair knows the most about each other. This episode reveals a lot about the characters.

The One Where No One's Ready (Season 3, Episode 2)

Ross and the gang are attending an important function at the museum where Ross works, but the only catch is that absolutely nobody is ready. This episode is comedy packed with Ross and Chandler arguing over underwear, Monica receives a voicemail from Richard, and Phoebe gets a hummus stain on her dress.

The Last One (Season 10, Episode 17/18)