'Friends' Is Leaving Netflix, So Here are 47 Quotes From The Gang

47 'Friends' Quotes That Will Be There For You, Even When The Series Leaves Netflix At The End Of 2019

OH! MY! GOD! Friends is leaving Netflix.

5152

'Friends' lovers, grab your Central Perk mugs and get cozy because it is official that 'Friends' is leaving Netflix and heading to HBO Max at the end of the year.

'Friends' is iconic for the friendships, the loves, the quick wit, and of course, the purple apartment. I mean, could there BE a more binge-able show?

In lieu of your favorite show leaving your now LEAST favorite streaming service, sit back and get nostalgic with these 47 quotes from the 'Friends' gang.

I’m gonna go get one of those...job things!

-Rachel Green

I’m hopeless and awkward and desperate for love.

-Chandler Bing

Seven! Seven! Seven!

-Monica Geller

I'm FINE!!!

-Ross Geller

Come on Will, just take your shirt off and tell us!

-Phoebe Buffay

JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!

-Joey Tribbiani

I grew up with Monica. If you didn’t eat fast, you didn’t eat!

-Ross Geller

If I’m harsh with you, it’s only because you’re doing it wrong.

Monica Geller

Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.

-Joey Tribbiani

I don’t even have a “pla.”

-Phoebe Buffay

That’s a great story Phoebe, can you tell it to me while you’re gettin’ me some iced tea?

-Rachel Green

PIVOT!!!

-Ross Geller

Wah-pah!

-Chandler Bing

Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You’re gonna love it!

-Monica Geller

Pizza! We like pizza!

-Joey Tribbiani

I’m not great with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?

-Chandler Bing

It’s not what you said, it’s the way you said it.

-Joey Tribbiani

Hi I’m Chandler, I make jokes when I’m uncomfortable

-Chandler Bing

You threw my sandwich away? MY SANDWICH!

-Ross Geller

WE WERE ON A BREAK

-Ross Geller

Well the fridge broke, so I ate everything

-Joey Tribbiani

You know, on second thought, gum would be perfection.

-Chandler Bing

Oooh, I’m a man, oooh I have a penis, oooh, I have to win money to exert my power over women.

-Rachel Green

UNAGI

-Ross Geller

Your love is like a giant pigeon, crapping on my heart.

-Phoebe Buffay

I have to live with a boy!

-Monica Geller

It's a moo point. It's like a cow's opinion; it doesn't matter. It's moo.

-Joey Tribbiani

No uterus, no opinion!

-Rachel Green

Don’t hate, you don’t want to put that out into the universe.

-Phoebe Buffay

I WAS the pile of coats!

-Monica Geller

I say more dumb things before 9 a.m. than most people say all day

-Chandler Bing

Are you saying you don’t wanna get with THIS?

-Monica Geller

They don’t know that we know they know we know.

-Phoebe Buffay

Why do bad things happen to good people?

-Ross Geller

That’s not trueeee!

-Rachel Green

I am not “blah,” I am a hoot!

-Chandler Bing

I’m not even sorry.

-Joey Tribbiani

Are you going to set Ross up with someone? Does she have a wedding dress?

-Rachel Green

So it seems like this internet thing is here to stay, huh?

-Chandler Bing

He may not be my soul mate, but a girl’s gotta eat.

-Phoebe Buffay

I’m Monica. I’m disgusting. I stalk guys and keep their underpants.

-Monica Geller

How you doin’?

-Joey Tribbiani

You're over me? When were you...under me?

-Ross Geller

I got off the plane.

-Rachel Green

From Your Site Articles