An Open Letter to My Best Friend

An Open Letter to My Best Friend

You deserve the world

10
An Open Letter to My Best Friend
facebook.com

You have made my life such an experience.

My junior year of high school, having my best friend move was one of my hardest battles. There were no longer going to be random car rides, day trips, after school dates, etc. We spent so many restless hours together & made so many memories.

Because you left, there was a new bond we made.

Thank you for all you do.

Thank you for pushing. Without you constantly pushing me to be a better woman, I would not be half of who I am today. You have stuck by my side while you are 800 miles away.

I know it is hard to be there for someone who physically can't be there. We face our own demons. We struggle but we always find a way to take time out of the day to check on each other.

Thank you for traveling. Having a best friend who you travel with is better than anything in the world.You making anything possible means everything to me. We have traveled together since you moved away.

Thank you for coming to visit for every mile stone. You made it a point to see me go off to prom, graduate, my 18th birthday, my sisters 30th. I appreciate you being involved in my life.

The effort you put into our friendship is so refreshing because you do everything in your power to keep me happy. I have had friends who left me in the dust but you continue to pick me up.

You are such an amazing young woman. I could not be anymore blessed to call you my best friend. Each and every day I am so grateful with how much of a sweet, caring best friend I have. You are so talented & so filled with God it's breath taking.

Never ever leave my life because I would be lost with out you. I love you a latte Best Friend.