College Might Come To An End, But Your Friends Are Forever

College Might Come To An End, But Your College Friends Are Forever

Coming to college you are expecting hours of endless work, freedom like you've never had before and a few more Instagram followers. But I got so much more than that. I found three friends, my Rack Pack, that will grow with me throughout the rest of my life and that's more than I ever thought I'd get from "the college experience."

175
Personal
Lindsey Ramsy

These are the girls I know will have my back till the day I die. They make me laugh till cry and smile until my teeth fall out. We hang out every day, no matter what we are doing we make time to see each other. If we do not get the chance to see each other, then we turn to FaceTime.

These are some of my best friends and I do not know what I would do without them. We do anything and everything together, from studying in the library to going on walks around our beautiful city. We cannot get enough of each other. You may think we would get sick of each other, but we do not.

Here's our story:

First, Morgan and I were in the same Phi Chi group during the rush week. For some reason, she looked familiar, but I didn't know why because she was from Kentucky. Well turns out we played volleyball against each other our sophomore year of high school! We bonded over that and instantly became friends. During rush week she ended up dropping, so I saw her around campus and in the dorm. We did not really connect until the second semester. I started hanging out with her more. I also convinced her to join our sorority and she did! Now we are not only best friends but sisters!

At the College of Charleston, one of our main Greek Life events is Pep Supper, which is a big dance competition between sororities and fraternities. This is where I met Emily. I never thought we would be as close as we have become. I met her through one of her friends and since then we have been inseparable. If not all of us are hanging out, then you'll find Emily and me probably at Starbucks with our venti waters in hand.

When you're in a Kia for 2 hours, with strangers, you are bound to become friends. I was driving Carol, just some chick in my sorority, to one of our sisterhood events and we ended up having the car ride of a lifetime. We jammed all the way to Columbia and back. We talked about everything from sorority stuff to our everyday lives.

Once I became really close to Emily and Carol, I introduced them to Morgan. And that is when we became The Rack Pack. If you see one of us, then you will see all of us. We are definitely a squad and I love it!

These girls are my best friends! I do not know what I would do without them. We're really bad influences on each other when we're out and about shopping or eating, but that's the fun of being best friends!