Yes, You're Still 100 Percent My Best Friend Even Though You Go To A Different College

I can always count on you.
565

Dear You,

Our first year of college is closely coming to an end, and let me tell you, it has been different without you by my side. There's always things that I see go on around campus here and think to myself that I wish you were there to see it. It's crazy how we went from seeing each other every day to maybe once or twice every 3 months.

You have helped me through some of the lowest points in my life and I'll forever be grateful for that. I can truly count on you for anything. You know exactly how to cheer me up and how to make me laugh when I'm feeling down. You have made me want to be apart of this earth.

I miss our dates to the beach, going to the park and watching the sunset, grabbing snow-cones and so much more. However, I already know that once summer comes again, we will be able to experience all of those again. We have so many memories throughout our life together that I know I'll cherish forever. I can't thank you enough for the endless laughs and smiles. Thank you for blaring and enjoying the same music as much as I do. Thank you for letting our friendship still remain this strong even though we are 200 something miles apart.

You're the type of friend who I want in my life for eternity. I can't wait to have you by my side as one of my bridesmaids when I eventually get married. I know I will be telling my kids all about you in the future on how great of a friend you were to me and hopefully you'll be there to be apart of their lives as well. I already know wherever we end up in our future, I'll always have a piece of you in my heart with me at all times. I love you with all that I have and already am counting down the days until I see you next.

Love,

Your Best Friend (Lerx, Alex, Liz, Alexis)