10 Things I Thank My Freshmen Roommate For

There are so many things I want to thank you for...

14
Morgan Gildon

I didn't start out with the roommate I ended with. I won't go into details but my roommate left and so did Trish's. She was my across the hall neighbor then she let me be her roommate. I have so many things to thank you for but here are just a couple things...

1. Thanks for always being down for a shopping trip

I don't think there is a time that you said no to a trip to Target. Whether we were both just super bored or we actually needed something you were always down to go to Target. More often than not the Target run turned into an American Eagle run too.

2. Thank you for all the random adventures

Remember that time we randomly went for a walk on that nature trail? Or the time you bought concert tickets 5 hours before the concert? Remember when we roamed Penns campus looking for an Insomnia Cookie? Even better when I broke my elbow?

3.Thank you for always being down to party or stay in and watch Netflix

You are always down to go to a party. We may have to go deep into the archives sometimes to find a place but thats okay. It could basically be any day of the week and as long as nothing serious was going on the next day you would go. How many nights did we get ready to go out and end up taking our make up off and just watching Netflix?

4. Thanks for never judging me for the amount of ice cream I have

" Its okay you've had a bad day" is the line you tell me every time you walk into the room and I have yet another pint of Ben and Jerry's from the pod. Thank you for nine times out of ten getting your own pint of ice cream.

5. Thank you for listening

Thank you for being there to listen to me rant about anything and everything. Youve heard everything from previous breakups and boy problems to the crazy discussions that happen in the classes I don't like. Thank you for being there when I need someone no matter how ridiculous it seems to everyone else.

6.Thank you for always having a story

I can tell what kind of story you are going to tell me by the face you have when you come through the door. No matter what kind of story it was I couldn't wait to hear it.

7. Thank you for the morning snap chats

I loved getting the snapchats from you about what you were doing in you outdoor skills class. I remember when you learned how to tie the first knot you learned how to do. I came back from class and you told me that if there was ever a fire and we needed to get out you knew the knot to tie that would keep me safe or something.

8. Bed time talks

The topics of those talks were all over the place. They wen't from what would we do if there was a fire in the door way to talking about accents and talking in those accents

9. Thank you for our weekly TV shows

It is Kardashians on Sundays, Below Deck on Tuesdays, Shonda shows on Thursdays and I probably forgot one...

10. Thank you for never telling me what I want to know

This isn't as serious as it sounds. You introduce me to a new show and by then you are very far ahead of me. Every time I ask you what happens in the scene I am in you ALWAYS say " I don't know"

There are so many more things I want to thank you for. Most of all thank you for being my roommate and one of my best friends. I can't wait for all the random adventures next year roomie!