If Freshman Year Of College Were An Episode Of "Spongebob"

Who lives with a GPA under a C? Coll-ege Stu-dents! Who has mental breakdowns at least once a week? Coll-ege Stu-dents!

67

If there's one thing all freshman college can relate to right now, it's that we can all hear the words "dee hoy minoy" and just know. But also, the following...

1. Your parents drop you off.

2. "You're old enough to make your own appointments now."

3. You meet the people on your floor for the first time.

4. You lose your card while in a crowded line at the dining hall.

5. You remember that you can eat dessert before dinner.

And you gain the "freshman 15."

6. You lose your key and get locked out of your room.

7. You and your friends end up going back home to watch Netflix in bed for six hours because nobody has a better idea.

8. You try and justify this Netflix binge.

9. You go to class and realize you spaced out the entire lecture.

10. You listen to that one kid who always argues with the professor.

11. You get ready to go out and party.

12. You try to pregame quietly so your RA won't hear.

13. You show off some killer moves on the dance floor.

14. You watch your BFF talk to a cute boy.

15. You sink the last cup in beer pong.

16. You stop for some late night munchies on the way home.

17. You suggest new ideas.

18. You get your drunk-self put to bed.

19. You wake up with a wicked headache.

20. Your friend tells you what you did the night before.

21. You realize you had homework due but forgot to do it.

22. You panic.

23. You BS the entire assignment.

24. You haven't had any time or money to do laundry in a month.

25. But you eventually run out of underwear and realize you have actual responsibilities.

26. Your parents come to visit.

27. And your roommate goes out of town for the weekend.

28. All of your friends go out, but you need to stay in and study.

29. You go broke.

30. Finals come around and you have a quiz, test, and project due in every class.

31. You get writer's block at the worst moment.

32. You have a mental breakdown (or seven).

33. You pull an all-nighter to finish your work.

34. You turn in your paper.

35. You try to study on three hours of sleep.

36. You go through a phase of "discovering yourself."

37. Things get weird.

38. Someone says "free food."

39. You run into your most recent hookup.

40. You finish your last final.

41. You pack up and say goodbye to your new best friends and favorite place in the world.

If wanting to drop out is something you wish, coll-ege stu-dents! Then take a long nap, and watch some netflix! College students, college students, college students, collegggggeee studennnnntssss! *Clarinet plays*

*You cry because you have to leave the best place in the world for a couple months*