Freezie-Pop Colors And Your Personality

Freezie-Pop Colors And Your Personality

What does your go to freezie-pop color say about you?

512
Freezie-Pop Colors And Your Personality
Robin Kramer Writes

Now that summertime is upon us, many of us will indulge in large amounts of cold beverages, ice-cream and popsicles. With that being said, we can all appreciate when freezie pops start hitting the shelves at local grocery stores. They are a simple, cool, refreshing treat on a hot day, and everyone seems to love them. Everyone also tends to have a favorite flavor, or really a favorite color. Lets’ take a look at what your favorite freezie-pop says about you!

Lemon Lime:

If you’re someone who tends to pick the green freezie-pop when asked what color, you’re picking the Lemon Lime flavor. This flavor packs in the popular lemon and lime combination. You tend to like things tidy and neat, but you also know how to go out and have a good time when the opportunity presents itself. You’re a classic example of sweet and sour.

Grape:

If you’re someone who tends to pick the purple freezie-pop when asked what color, you’re picking the Grape flavor. This flavor packs in a sweet grape taste. You tend to love life, and you don’t let time slip past you. You embrace every aspect of life, and you tend to have a positive outlook on life. After all, everything happens for a reason, right?

Orange:

If you’re someone who tends to pick the orange freezie-pop when asked what color, you’re picking the Orange flavor. With so many new types of orange, this flavor sticks to the original orange flavoring. If this is your flavor, you tend to be very intelligent. People are constantly telling you that you are going to far in life, and you have the ability to do so. You prefer curling up with a good book or movie over partying with friends.

Strawberry:

If you’re someone who tends to pick the red freezie-pop when asked what color, you’re picking the Strawberry flavor. This flavor packs in the classic taste of a cool strawberry. If this is your flavor, you tend to be upbeat and happy. You have a little spunk to your attitude, and you are seen as the most fun in your friend group. You’re outgoing, loud, and don’t care what people think of you.

Blue Raspberry:

If you’re someone who tends to pick the blue freezie-pop when asked what color, you’re picking the Blue Raspberry flavor. This is a popular flavor that packs in the classic flavor of raspberry with blue coloring and a little kick. If this is your flavor, you tend to live on the edge. You like to take risks, and live life on the dangerous side. You’ve got a wild attitude, and could be your own stunt double in a movie version of your life.

Tropical Punch:

If you’re someone who tends to pick the pink freezie-pop when asked what color, you’re picking the Tropical Punch flavor. Tropical punch fills your mouth with the flavors of orange, cherry, apple and sometimes even banana. If this is your flavor, you tend to go after what you want. You set your mind to something and don’t give up till you accomplish it. You tend to stay on the classy side of things, and steer far away from the “trashy” image. This makes everyone love you due to your positive and healthy personality.