Become a Part of Ever Growing Franchise Business in India with Energy & Fire

Franchise Business in India

21

As COVID-19 lockdowns and government restrictions still impacting the economy, many small and medium-sized businesses are grappling with critical questions about dealing with the situation. With many businesses – other than those performing essential functions – either closed or unable to engage in normal operations, the pandemic has had an unprecedented impact on business everywhere. A number of businesses are likely to have been so weakened by the COVID-19 pandemic that they are looking for a lifeline, or will at least be receptive to entertaining being acquired or entering into collaborative arrangements.

With the prevailing market situation, every sector wants to reduce its expenses i.e, the additional costs that can be on buying assets. Energy and Fire came up with advanced technology for all the businesses, which uses lead-acid batteries and wants extended life for their batteries so that they can save a lot on buying new batteries.

The annual market size of the Lead-acid battery in India is around 70000 cr. The sectors which use these batteries are UPS, Solar, Automobile, Telecom, Power, Banking, Railways. According to a survey, 84 % of these lead-acid batteries die prematurely because of the deposit of lead plates. We at Energy and Fire can revive these batteries by desulphurating them using our unique technology. Extend the life of lead-acid batteries no matter what the age, type of your battery is, with our unique EBEP technology. You can double their back-up time at a very nominal cost.

We at Energy and Fire are expanding our franchise network as the demand for Battery rejuvenation services is growing many folds after COVID Pandemic. Being in this business for more than six years and have revived more than Five lac batteries of various MSME, Government organizations. We offer the Best Franchise Business Opportunity in India.

Benefits of Franchise Business with Energy and Fire

• We are the fastest growing franchise network of more than 125 battery service clinics.
  • Franchise business opportunities at a very low investment and with very high ROI which gives an eye-catching opportunity.
  • We offer a very unique and innovative business proposal with which you can easily earn Rs 1 lac plus every month with an investment of Rs 7 lacs only.
  • We will empower our franchisee partner with complete know-how and train them technically and commercially to capture this growing demand for Battery Services Clinics.

Become a part of this fastest-growing franchise network by opening a battery service clinic in your city and reap the Long Term and HIGH ROI benefits of this exclusive opportunity with Energy and Fire. Join hands with us today!