4 Ways To Keep Your Sanity Over Winter Break

You have a lot of time and nothing to do with it!

22

We all get bored over winter break, so here are four ways to not go crazy during this long break.

1. Spend some time with friends.

I love to have my quiet nights at home but the fun ones are always with friends. Going to restaurants and downtown to shop are some of my favorite things to do with the people I love.

2. (Re)watch your favorite shows.

When you have the unlimited amount of time that Winter Break gives you, catching up on shows or even rewatching shows is a fun thing to do. If you have a Netflix subscription, the possibilities are endless.

3. Go online shopping.

This is a dangerous one! It's always fun to get gifts from yourself. If you did not already know, Amazon Prime membership is half off for college students so you only have to pay fifty dollars a year to have access to super quick delivery and other perks.

4. Spend some time with your family.

The most important item on this list. It's a bit annoying when you get home at first, but remember that this is the only time that you can give your family the undivided attention that they deserve. Make sure to spend the quality time with them while you still have time in your break!