This Is How You Know You’ve Found Your Jack Pearson

Find your great love story.

1312
YouTube

Jack Pearson has become a household name due to the drama series This Is Us. Jack Pearson, who is played by Milo Ventimiglia, is a character that America has fallen head over heels for. He's a kind, caring, and loving man who never fails to sweep Rebecca off of her feet. He always knows the right words to say and he always owns up to when he’s wrong.

You should never settle for anything less than Jack Pearson. So guys, take some notes. And ladies, if you think you may have a Jack Pearson in your life, never, ever let him go.

You may have a Jack Pearson in your life if he is constantly making you smile. He may tell you cheesy jokes on one of the worst days ever or he may bring up one of your inside jokes to make you smile. No matter what, this guy will go out of his way to see your biggest grin, even on the days where you probably don’t deserve it. If the man in your life is constantly there and trying to make every day brighter, congratulations, you may have found a Jack Pearson.

If he is supportive of you no matter what, he is definitely a keeper. When your dreams seem bigger than constellations and he still wants to be by your side and watch you accomplish them, know that you are one of the luckiest people in the world.

When someone believes in you that much, believe in them too. Never let them give up on their dreams even if they might seem silly or over-ambitious. You never know what the two of you might accomplish together.

Never let go of someone who is always wanting to sweep you off your feet. If every moment together feels like a fairytale, that is a person who is willing to bend backward to make you happy.

One of my favorite Jack Pearson lines is, “A big grand gesture, it’s not about the actual thing you do. It’s not about what you say. It’s about intent. It’s about taking the time to tell the person you care about, ‘I see you. I hear you. I know exactly what you need right now and I’m showing how important that is to me.’”

You see, love isn’t about big, grand gestures with flowers and fancy dinners. It’s about being there for the small things. It’s about seeing what the other person needs and being there. If you have a person in your life that gives you all of this, you most certainly have a Jack Pearson in your life.

Jack Pearsons are all over the world. And even if you haven’t found him yet, I know that you will someday. You’ll find someone who sweeps you off your feet and makes you feel like you’re living a fairytale. Or, you can be the Jack Pearson to someone you care about. Show someone else some love and make them feel appreciated. You can make your own great love story too.