Dear Little,

Dear Little,

Forever Together

86
Dear Little,
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/10/13/636434611693928762987270241_IMG_5732.JPG

Little,

I hope to be that person who you lean on in your darkest of times. The one you turn too when you are having a bad day, a great day or you just want to grab food. I hope that to be a person you look up to and feel as if you can ask me anything in the world without judgement and without fear. I will always be proud of you, no matter what you do in your life and you can bet on your butt I will always be there to show you off. No matter if it is an art show, a sporting event or trip around the world. I will always be there to be your biggest fan and take amazing pictures to share with my instagram friends who don’t really care. I will protect you from whoever hurts you like the oldest sister you might never have had. Never will I allow someone to treat you poorly and never will I allow you to think that you are less than the best person in the world. I will definitely be that proud mom mixed with an overprotective sibling and hopefully you will not hate me! But there will be no doubt in your mind that I will always be there for you, no matter the time of day or the favor you need I am here to support you. I will spoil the crap out of you, which maybe you will like or maybe you won’t. Either way it will happen, I think my little deserves the best of everything and I want to be that person who gives it to you. There is no question in my mind that you will fit into our family lit, and I am proud to be the one who takes you into it. I made everyone pray that I was your Big and now that I am, you’re stuck kid. So, here’s to you, here’s to me, BIG and LITTLE we'll always be.