Liked Squid Game? Here Are Some Recommendations

Please watch Squid Game if you haven't!

39

I think almost everyone who watched Squid Game can agree that it is simply amazing. The premise, plot twists, acting, and more are all fantastic. I think this is a great development in foreign entertainment getting more recognition and hype (Squid Game totally took over my Tik Tok For You page).

I have a friend who thinks that subtitles are enough of a reason to not watch anything in another language. However, through the praise, this show has gotten (and me begging for them to give the show a chance), they watched it and loved it. As a result, they watched a great show and are now open to watching more foreign entertainment.

I figured some other people may be in the same boat, so here is a list of foreign entertainment which I think is great.

1. "Parasite"

This is definitely not an underrated pick as it won Best Picture at the Oscars, but it is so perfect that it more than deserves a spot on any list.

2. "Elite"

I've spoken about this show before, but it is great. It is basically a little more mature, Spanish Riverdale. It has everything you want in a teen drama: relationships, fights, and of course, murder.

3. "Train to Busan"

This is another masterful movie. I won't say more in fear of giving spoilers.

4. "Money Heist" aka La Casa Del Papel

This is my first foreign language television show! It is extremely well done.

Happy watching!