A Haircut Is More About My Style – It's My Personality

For Me, A Haircut Is More About Just Changing My Style – It's About Expressing My Personality

New hair who dis?

88

Haircuts are ways that you can learn something about someone by just looking at their style of hair. There are some people who have a hairstyle that they love and they're always rocking the same look, and there are others that always have to switch it up somehow.

Not only are haircuts fun but they also show personality when you see them on someone.

When I was younger I used to dread getting haircuts because it meant that I had to be still in a chair for much longer than I wanted to. As I got older I began to love them more and more.

Personally one of my favorite things about haircuts is being able to see an instant change. Sometimes (or most of the time) I get tired of having the same length of hair and always styling it the same way.

Haircuts are so fun to me now because you can go from medium length hair to a sassy long bob within an hour.

Having a fresh haircut that immediately changes your appearance is so refreshing! It is so nice to go from long hair to shoulder length hair for me especially in the summer because it means that my neck won't be as hot and it will be less weight on my head.

While short haircuts are fun I like to see how long It can grow out after the short hair cut. My hairstyle is kind of like seasons; as the seasons change, so does my hair.

There are so many creative ways that people can get their hair cut and the best part of it all is that no matter how long you want to keep it or how short you decide to go, it will grow back!

If you don't decide to take a leap of faith and cut your hair the way you've been dreaming about, when will you?

With a smile and confidence, you can rock whatever style you decide to cut your hair into. If you're looking for a sign, this is it!