12 Reasons Why Football Season Isn't Fun Until Fall Is In Full Swing In The South

Sweating during the big game is not cute.

169

If you already don't know, college football in the South is a religion. It's something to always look forward to on Saturdays. Your team's score and ranking determine your mood for the forward week. Although college football starts in August, it gets better in the Fall/Winter season weather.

1. The Weather, Of Course

I mean, the cool breeze with the sun shinning on your face. That's paradise.

2. Warmer Outfits

Time to layer up and get creative.

3. The Tailgate FOOOOOOD

The warm food touching your tongue, OMG.

4. The GUTWRENCHING Rankings

Anything can happen with your team's rankings, unless you're Alabama...

5. Not Sweating Every 5 Seconds of the Game

This. Is. Not. Cute.

6. Rare, but the Irish Coffees

Think about it. Warm coffee with an Irish twist. You're welcome.

7. Bringing Out the Dark Lippies

Every female will wear a dark lip, especially if it matches your team's colors.

8. Snuggling Up

If you're dating your man/woman or "talking", this is the perfect opportunity to get close to them and cheer on your college team.

9. Beanie SZN

BRING THEM OUT!

10. "The Boys of Fall"

Now this song makes sense.

11. For the Love of Bean Boots

These boots can go with any outfit. Trust.

12. The Pictures, DUH

With the Autumn/Winter scenery in the background with your beanie and bean boots on, it's a cute pic already.