Foodie Fit on the Rise in Las Vegas

Foodie Fit on the Rise in Las Vegas

Making healthy food delicious
183

There is a meal prep food company in Las Vegas called Foodie Fit, which is receiving extensive amount of growth. The company has only been around since October 2016, starting as an online food service with methods of subscription, delivery and pick up service.

Foodie Fit have been making expansions from their kitchen, delivery services and currently have their grand opening for a store front.

Owned and operated by two gentlemen, Alex Lee and Andrew Kowal. They’ve worked several years in the food and beverage industry with Alex Lee having experience in the meal prep business.

Lee worked for My Fit Foods a once successful healthy meal prep company from Austin, Texas. The business lasted over 10 years till they shut down all there stores this past February.

“We are not trying to offer boring meals like chicken and broccoli,” Kowal said. “It’s about tasty meals that you can grab on the go.”

Their head chef Bo Vu, once an executive chef at Charlie Palmers from the Four Seasons Hotel and has a background being a personal chef, is the third piece of the tri-force; designing and providing a unique menu.

Lee stated the idea for their company is their product—the food. “We want them to believe this is a healthy brand and it helps people,” Lee said. “It’s not just athletes and weightlifters, it’s for busy people to eat fresh healthy food.”

“The food is with a twist combining the classics and exotics but turning it into a healthy meal,” said Kowal. “The taste of his food was better compare to anyone else. We walked up to his shop and ask to partner up with him.” Vu’s creativity and culinary experience is what makes Foodie Fit’s meals stand out.

Food Fit’s growth comes down to the operation. The cost for their meals is affordable from a range to 8-11 dollars. “We want to be accessible to all of Las Vegas and affordable,” said Lee. “It’s sets a low for the idea to produce more volume and be able to deliver all Las Vegas. We are getting exponential growth from our approach to marketing and operations.”

Marketing lead, Leonardo Moon said “The owners have a lot of knowledge and taught me a better understanding of nutrition and they have a strong business side into their operations,” Moon has been working at Food Fit for four months and how the company really invests on human health. “They give me opportunities to use my imagination and use my skills to improve the company.”

The company started with staff of two, now they have 31 staff members. Establishing a store-front will validate the meals and incorporate stronger connections between them and the customers.

Foodie fit delivers 7 days a week and now customers can pick-up at their new store location on East Windmill lane and Eastern Avenue.

To know more visit, https://www.foodiefitmeals.com/