The Top 7 Best Snacks to Try at Disney World

The Top 7 Best Snacks to Try at Disney World

All you need is faith, trust and yummy food to make your next Disney trip magical!

38
Taken by me!

Walking down Main Street USA on your way to Cinderella's Castle in the happiest place on Earth, you're bombarded with the delicious scents of fresh baked goodies that make your mouth water. So next time you're in Disney, I challenge you to try at least one of these super yummy snacks that are sure to satisfy any craving!

Dole Whip

c1.staticflickr.com

This tropical frozen treat is among the most popular in Disney World. The Dole Whip is a dairy free, frozen, pineapple soft serve that makes you feel like you're in paradise with its refreshing flavor especially in the heat of Florida! You can opt to have it either plain in a cup or you can make it a float with Dole pineapple juice as pictured above. This delicious snack can be found at Aloha Isle in Adventureland in Disney World and the Tiki Juice Bar in Adventureland in Disneyland.

Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar

While we're still on the topic of frozen treats, another fan favorite is the Mickey Ice Cream Bar, a vanilla ice cream bar coated in dark chocolate in the iconic shape of Mickey Mouse. This dessert never fails to make all those who eat it smile, whether you're six or a hundred years old, it is thoroughly enjoyed by all! This snack can be found at nearly every concession cart in Disney World and Disneyland!

Mickey Pretzel

c1.staticflickr.com

If you're more of a savory than sweet person, this Mickey shaped pretzel is sure to satisfy your cravings. This salty snack can also be found at nearly every concession stand across the Disney Parks in Florida and California!

Peter Pan Ice Cream Float

This limited edition frozen treat can be purchased at Storybook Treats in Fantasyland in Disney World. Consisting of Sprite soda topped with key lime soft serve and an iconic red chocolate feather from Peter Pan's hat, this refreshing dessert is sure to make you want to fly to Neverland and never grow up.

Churros

Another Disney World staple is the infamous churro! This fried snack coated in cinnamon sugar is one of the most iconic foods within the Disney resort and can be found at nearly every food stand across all four parks.

Candy Apples

c1.staticflickr.com

These aren't just your ordinary cavity-inducing, too sweet candy apples! These candy apples are hand crafted in front of you in bakeries across Disney World and decorated to look like your favorite Disney characters. The apples are first dipped in caramel and then coated with chocolates and candies to make for an Instagram worthy photo. The apples are also crafted based on the season, for example in the winter they make wintery themed apples and in the spring they make more brightly colored, floral apples! And of course, who doesn't love a classic apple dressed up to look like Mickey Mouse?

Night Blossom

Orlando Park Stop

And last, but certainly not least on our list is this beautifully layered frozen drink inspired by Avatar. Found at the Pongu Pongu Lounge in Pandora in Animal Kingdom, this sweet drink is a mix apple and desert pear limeade flavored slushy topped with passion fruit boba balls.