In preparation of your Halloween Instagram posts, here are 20 witty captions. I know that I always think through a caption before posting a photo - sometimes, the caption is even harder than editing the lighting in a picture. Fear not, my fellow witches, as these captions will work for posts ranging from the silly to the spooky.
1. "I'm a mouse, duh!"Giphy
Do not underestimate a Mean Girls reference. If you happen to dress up as a mouse (or a "mouse), then this caption will be sure to get a laugh from any follower scrolling through on their feed.
#Squadgoals is a caption for every month of the year except October. Embrace the sarcastic hashtag and show off your group of friends.
3. "Witch, please"Giphy
4. "Creepin' it real"Giphy
5. "Being normal is vastly overrated"Giphy
Who can resist the classic childhood Halloween movie Halloweentown? Bring back the nostalgia with a quote!
6. "Double, double toil and trouble!"Giphy
Would make for an especially cute caption if the photo involves matching costumes!
7. "Chills & Thrills"Giphy
8. "Trick or treat yo' self"Giphy
9. "Let's get sheet-faced"Giphy
Good for any party pictures, if you opted for the simple sheet-ghost costume, or both.
10. "Witch way to the candy?"Giphy
11. "I put a spell on you and now you're mine"Giphy
A potential caption for a photo with your boo!
12. "Fangs for the memories!"Giphy
13. "Something wicked this way comes"Giphy
In the case you wanted to make a literary reference on your Halloween photo, Shakespeare has you covered.
14. "Hocus pocus and chill?"Giphy
15. "The true meaning of Halloween: Chocolate and sugar"Giphy
One of the universal truths of the world. What would Halloween be without candy?
16. "It was a graveyard smash"Giphy
"The Monster Mash" is one of those songs I look forward to blasting every year!
17. "By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes"Giphy
Did I include another Shakespeare quote? Yes, yes I did. Of course, when it comes to Halloween, you are that wicked thing.
18. "If the broom fits, fly it"Giphy
19. "Whatever you do... don't fall asleep"Giphy
Not for the faint of heart, but this A Nightmare On Elmstreet quote will work for your scarier costumes out there!
20. "The best costume goes to..."Giphy
If you have a good costume, flaunt it. Embrace your creativity this Halloween!