Five Ways To De-Stress

It's not easy to deal with stress. Most of the time, we let it build up inside ourselves until we burst, which can really stop you from living your best life. Next time you feel like you're under too much pressure, try out one of these five suggestions!

1. Go for a run.

Exercise can be beneficial to your mental health just as much as it is to your physical health! No matter if you’re on a scenic trail or just a quick jog around the block, getting outside and running can really help you feel better.

2. Listen to an old playlist.

Listening to your favorite music always helps. However, you will feel even happier when you hear some of your favorite TBT songs! Make a playlist, and let it take you back to stress free times!

3. Put on Bob Ross.

Want to feel really relaxed? Put on The Joy of Painting featuring Bob Ross! Not only will you be amazed by the paintings, but it will put you in a great mood too!

4. Get artsy.

Draw, doodle, and DIY! Once you get your creative juices flowing, you will feel more positive and optimistic. Plus, you might end up with something really cool in the end!

5. Write!!!

For me, writing is one of the best forms of meditation. Crafting poetry, creating short stories, or even just putting your thoughts down on paper can be a great way to get your anger out! Don’t be afraid to try! You’ll be surprised what might work for you!