5 Shows That Will Never Fail To Entertain You

If you are need of a new TV show to binge watch, you can not go wrong with these five.

37
Mc Jefferson Agloro

During college, I have noticed that whenever I have free time (which is rarely), I love marathoning TV shows. I have binge-watched a countless number of TV shows during my childhood. However, these five shows are the ones that stick out to me the most. I highly recommend every college student to at least check out these five shows.

My absolute favorite TV show of all time is "How I Met Your Mother". The plot of the show is self-explanatory. My dedication to this show is illustrated by the fact that I managed to watch all nine season in three months. I am currently on my fifth repeat of this show. No matter how many times I watch this show, I never get sick of the jokes. This is my go-to show whenever I need to be cheered up or just in need of a good laugh. Barney Stinson, played by Neil Patrick Harris, never fails to make my day better.

"Friends" is a close second. "Friends" and "How I Met Your Mother" are very similar in that they are both based on the adventures of a group of friends. There are several overlapping themes between both shows such as friendship and family. Friends, however, is much more low key and is a show that is easy to watch while doing homework. My friends love this show as much or even more than me. We have recreated scenes of this show for various school projects.

"Gilmore Girls" is also a must-watch. This classic show is about the relationship between a single teen mother and her daughter. I actually did not start watching this show until the revival came out late last year. While the revival was a bit disappointing, the original seasons are worth the time. The show inspired me to have a much closer relationship with my mom.

In addition, "Riverdale" is one of the guilty pleasure shows. Growing up, I was a major Disney fan and loved Cole Sprouse. I have to admit that the only reason that I started watching "Riverdale" was that Cole Sprouse was in it. However, after the first episode, I fell in love with the entire cast. Each actor, Lili Reinhart, Camila Menes, and KJ Apa, truly deliver exceptional performances in each scene. I love how thrilling this show is. The show is about how the Riverdale town deals with the mysterious death of Jason Blossom. Throughout the first season, I was sitting on the edge of my seat, anticipating what was going to happen next.

Last by not least, "New Girl" is another one of my favorites. This comedy show chronicles the adventures after a young girl moves in with three male roommates in Los Angeles. Since the first episode, I never stopped laughing. The dynamic between the characters is what makes the show so worth watching. I love watching the bromance between Schmidt and Nick and the interactions between Jess and all her boyfriends.