My rocks

Five Things I Hope My Brothers And Sister Know!

I love you all so very much!

28
personal photo

So, I know we are all missing a huge piece of us all now! I want you all to know I love you all so very much! He is looking down on us all and so proud of us all!

1. You are all very strong:

You all have proven in the last few months how strong you all really are! He is looking down right now smiling at you all for being so strong for him!

2. You are the best siblings a girl could ask for:

I could not and would not ask for better siblings! I truly got blessed with the best siblings in the entire world!

3. I LOVE YOU ALL:

This one pretty much speaks for itself!

4. You all are different: 

You all are different, and by this I mean you are all different people, you all have different personalities...and thats what makes you all AMAZING!

5. I am so blessed to have you all, you are my rocks: 

I am so beyond blessed to have you all in my life, without you all, I don't know that I would have been able to survive this awful event in life without you all! You all are truly the best!

I know I have said this a couple of times already, but I am so blessed and I love you all so very much!