5 Things I Want To Do After Scrolling On Pinterest For 15 Minutes

Who doesn't create five new boards after just fifteen minutes on Pinterest?

25
girl at gym
Litzy Lerma

We've all at least heard of Pinterest and if you have it downloaded you know how addicting it can become. Here are five things that I want to do, be, or have after fifteen minutes of scrolling on the app.

1. Get another tattoo

crescent moon tattooLitzy Lerma

I won't be the first, or the last, person to admit that Pinterest is my go-to app when it comes to inspiration. After all, it's where my best friend and I got the inspiration for our first matching tattoo. Whether I'm scrolling past tiny finger tattoos or I suddenly spot a green-inked dragon on someone's thigh, you can bet your bottoms' dollar that I want it on the spot.

2. Change my entire wardrobe to match the occasion

girl posing on a pierLitzy Lerma

Speaking of bottoms, when I need an outfit inspiration to wear to a theme park, the beach, or a birthday party, I run over to my "Outfit Inspos" section in one of my many Inspiration Boards. Can I rock this oversized tee with a cute pair of pink Nike running shorts, Crocs, and a Fanny pack? Of course! Is it absolutely basic? I don't need an answer here, it's a rhetorical question.

3. Re-organize my entire life

[Litzy Lerma

Whether you're trying to color-code your planner or declutter your room, Pinterest has your back! I can always find hacks to make sense of the mess that is my life. I can find anything, from how-to guides for notes to the perfectly organized fridge. Being able to make sections and boards on my personal Pinterest page has made the app fun and led me to discover how to sort through what fun ideas I really want to try. As someone who keeps a daily planner, I'm always looking for tips and tricks to stay organized when it comes to juggling schoolwork, activities, work, family, and even hanging out with friends. All the ideas are just *chef's kiss.*

4. Try a new recipe

salad

Litzy Lerma

As someone who is easily entertained by "Tasty" videos, I love going to Pinterest to find recipes I can make with my boyfriend when we're hungry. While most of them have stayed saved or don't always come out perfectly, I always have fun making them. Scrolling through cooking inspiration pages is awesome because I can find something I'd like to eat if I'm hungry or I can discover a new Starbucks drink I want to try. It's also super useful if you're trying to find recipes for weight loss, such as Keto or Paleo.

5. Workout to a jamming new playlist and routine

woman exercising indoors Photo by Jonathan Borba on Unsplash

While Instagram and YouTube are cool places to find motivation, I always hit up my Pinterest board when I don't have a clue what I want to do at the gym. You can find other people's workout playlists, warm-ups, and even their entire routine. Even when there's moves I don't know, and probably won't ever learn by name, I can always count on finding an example in the search bar. (Like what even is a bird-dog? I had to look it up again, and I found out what it was... again. )