5 Shows You Should For Real Binge Watch This Summer

If you haven't watched these, you're missing out.

128
@steve_j

Summer is right around the corner. Everyone has a lot of plans, but let’s be honest: a majority of the summer consists of catching up on old shows or binge-watching new ones. Netflix and Hulu have a lot of good options, but if you haven't binge-watched these then you’re truly missing out.

1. "One Tree Hill"

Sadly, "One Tree Hill" was removed from Netflix, but on the bright side, it’s on Hulu. "One Tree Hill" is about two brothers who are rivals, Nathan and Lucas. The show showcases their journey through life and basketball. The show starts with them in high school and ends with them having their kids. It’s a show that will take you through an emotional rollercoaster, but it is so worth it.

2. "Gossip Girl"

"Gossip Girl" is about upper east side elites being tracked by an anonymous blogger. Lonely Boy Dan Humphrey is on the hunt to fetch the heart of socialite Serena Van Der Woodsen. It’s a lot of drama and chaos, but it’s intriguing. Also, after watching this show, you will want to marry Chuck Bass.

3. "Jane The Virgin"

"Jane The Virgin" will make you cry and put you through so many emotions, but what show doesn’t? Jane is a Virgin who is artificially inseminated, and the father is actually someone she had a crush on at one point. This show is the definition of an emotional rollercoaster.

4. "Easy"

Easy can easily be binge-watched in two days. Each episode is about a different person or family. The show is about diverse characters living in Chicago, and somehow they all connect. Characters are going through scenarios like a couple trying to save their marriage, a woman cheating on her husband, brothers opening a brewery, and much more. Dave Franco is also in the show, which makes it even better.

5. "The Mindy Project"

"The Mindy Project" is by far one of my favorite shows. The show is about Mindy, a successful doctor, and her life at work, home and outside of work. Mindy is obsessed with romantic comedies, just like the majority of girls. She’s awkward, funny and relatable. Every episode is hilarious and awkward, which is always a good combination. Mindy is trying to get her work and love life on track, which is what a lot of us are trying to do, so why not watch a show about it?

In between tanning, going to the pool and hanging out with your friends and family, try to fit this into your summer vacation. I promise you won’t regret it.