5 Reasons Kourtney Kardashian Is My Spirit Animal

Stereotypes aside, Kourtney Kardashian is someone I really look up to.

92
Google

We all know the Kardashians. You either love them or you hate them. I'll be honest, some of them I can't stand. But others, such as Kourtney, I feel a strong connection with. Besides that fact that she's ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, she's also intelligent, a mother, and a business woman. Stereotypes aside, Kourtney Kardashian is someone I really look up to. Whether it's for her looks, personality, or smarts, these are my top five reasons why Kourtney Kardashian is my spirit animal.

1. She's a mom.

Despite always being in the spotlight, Kourtney seems to be like a family oriented kind of gal. She's always posting pictures of her children, especially while they're dressed in the most adorable outfits. This photo is #momgoals.

2. She's blunt.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F03%2F03%2F636241818957004074-439494722_30ba960b275306b826accd259e2324d1.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=677&h=55eedd8974499be7bf88d20aa93b44058701c6769fccd26712fc21da96668f12&size=980x&c=4254001811 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F03%252F03%252F636241818957004074-439494722_30ba960b275306b826accd259e2324d1.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D677%26h%3D55eedd8974499be7bf88d20aa93b44058701c6769fccd26712fc21da96668f12%26size%3D980x%26c%3D4254001811%22%7D" expand=1]

Insanely blunt. If I said some of the things she says, I would be slapped across the face.

3. She's confident.

Kourtney knows exactly who she is, what she believes in, and isn't afraid to voice her opinion, wear a daring outfit, or let someone know how much they should value her.

4. Her looks.

I mean, come on. How is she 37?! I hope when I'm that age I look half as good as her.

5. She's a business woman

So not only is she a mom, a beauty, and a celebrity... she's also a business woman! She co-created the Kardashian beauty line with her sisters, is the owner of Dash Boutique, and is now the new spokesperson for Manuka Doctor skincare. How does she balance it all?! Beats me.

Of course, Kourtney has assistants, trainers, stylists, and endless cash flowing through. But I really do appreciate how down-to-earth Kourtney Kardashian can be. I hope by the time I am 37, I still have the drive and passion to do everything she's doing. Even though some of the other Kardashians may not be the best role models, I have always looked up to Kourtney. No matter the stereotypes, she's my spirit animal.