Five Reasons Why It Is Too Early For Christmas

Prove to your holiday happy friends it is too early to begin celebrating!

13

Once October hits, all the holiday spirit seems to come out at once and will disappear long after the New Year. A select few love to listen to the holiday tunes in the middle from October, but many of us hate when Christmas begins before Halloween.

1. It is too Warm.

When you can still wear a light jacket or no jacket/coat at all, you cannot get into the spirit until it is colder.

2. It is still the season of fall.

The leaves are still changing colors and are just beginning to fall which means it is still Autumn. Christmas is in Winter.

3. It is not December.

Hallmark's Countdown To Christmas begins in the end of October. Who counts down the days to December 1st?

4. There is no snow.

The real "Christmas feel" happens after the first snow. Picturesque Christmas scenes are needed to get in the spirit.

5. Thanksgiving is first.

You cannot forget to give thanks for the ones who provided you with a great life. Thanksgiving is before Christmas!