Five Positive Outcomes of Our Time in Quarantine

The bad news is we've had nothing but time...the good news is we've had nothing but time.

14
https://images.app.goo.gl/kYFRHhvbuB2Pcbmn8

Quarantine has sucked. Let's face it. Even though (fingers crossed) things seem to be getting back to normal slowly but sure y , in many areas, we are still finding ourselves confined in our house more than we'd like to be because of Covid 19. As with anything in life, there is always a bright side even though it might be hard to see in the moment. Here are five positive things we all can take away from this once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Time to ourselves

In this highly fast paced society we live in, finding time to ourselves can seem like an impossible feat. In the regular rat race society we live in, taking time for yourself is often seen as selfish or lazy. With quarantine, especially in its onset, we've had nothing but time to spend with ourselves. While it can seem lonely, spending time alone has countless physical and emotional benefits.

Time with our family

A lot of us have gotten to spend quarantine with our families. You've gotten to make more memories with your loved ones than perhaps you would've without the lockdowns. This time with your family has hopefully brought you closer together and given you a chance to surround yourself with the people that matter most.

Time with our pets

With most of us going to school online and working from home, we've gotten to spend time with our pets more than we normally would. A win-win for you and your pets.

Time to learn something new

With this once-in-a-lifetime give of free time that quarantine has given most of us, there hasn't been a better time to learn something new. A new recipe, a new hobby, a new skill... the possibilities have been endless. You're never too old to learn something new and there's no time like the present to do what you've always wanted to do and be who you've always wanted to be.

Time to gain more knowledge

With all of this time when there's not much else to do, there's no better time to pick up a book and learn more about something than now. The more you read, the more well-rounded and knowledgeable you'll be, and the more you'll open up your life to new perspectives.